Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Founding partner of AR Global
- Previously served as Senior VP of sales and leasing for American Financial Realty Trust
- Served as president of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary
- Previously served as chief accounting officer at Carlyle GMS Finance, Inc., The Carlyle Group’s business development company, Director of Finance and Controller for New Mountain Finance Corporation, and Controller at Solar Capital Ltd
- Mrs. Kurtz began her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP and is a certified public accountant in New York State
Chief Accounting Officer
- Previously served as Senior Director of Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting at AIMCO Properties, a publicly traded REIT.
- Oversaw a team of accountants and focused on internal and external financial reporting, transaction accounting and cash flow reporting.
- Prior to joining AIMCO, Kristen worked in public accounting with PWC and E&Y for 17 years.
Executive Vice President of Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Executive Vice President of Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Oversaw the acquisition of over $3.5 billion of real estate assets and the lease-up of over 10 million square feet during professional career
Senior Vice President of Asset Management
- Former Asset Manager for New York REIT (“NYRT”), a nearly 2 million square foot portfolio of New York City properties
- Previously worked at ProMed Properties, Swig Equities, Tishman Speyer and Mall Properties
Senior Vice President of Capital Markets and Corporate Strategy
- Responsible for leading all debt capital market transactions
- Former Executive Vice President of Transaction Structuring for American Financial Realty Trust